Learn what Query Library resources are available for UW-Madison staff in the area of graduate coordination.
Who Would Use Graduate Coordination Queries?
UW-Madison employees selecting this group carry out the following functions in their job:
- Working with Graduate Admissions
- Coordinating/Assessing Graduate programs
- Advising Graduate Student
- Are member of Graduate Curriculum Committees
To perform their job functions employees selecting this group access data that helps them:
- Selecting students for admission to Graduate programs
- Conducting or preparing for Department or program reviews
- Evaluating or assessing Graduate programs
- Advising or working with individual Graduate students
Examples of working titles for this group include:
- Graduate Student Coordinators
- Graduate Student Advisors
- Graduate Student Admissions Committee
- Graduate Student Profiles and Directory
Academic information for graduate students within a specified School/college.
- Graduate Degrees Conferred
Academic and Degree information on graduate students awarded degrees.