Learn what Query Library resources are available for UW-Madison staff in the area of undergraduate admissions/recruiting.
Who Would Use Undergraduate Admissions/Recruiting Queries?
UW-Madison employees selecting this group carry out the following functions in their job:
- Recruiting and admitting prospects and incoming undergraduate students to the university
- Recruiting and admitting incoming undergraduate students to specific programs and opportunities offered by schools and colleges
Examples of such programs and opportunities include:
- Summer Collegiate Experience
- Honors Programs
- Academic Advancement Program
- Medical Scholars
- Chancellor's Scholars Program
- Staff in academic departments may also be interested in such data for the purpose of planning and placement of undergraduate students in specific courses or course sequences
Undergraduate Applicant Status
- Contact information and demographic/high school academic data for undergraduate applicants and admits.
- Undergraduate Admission Summary
Undergraduate applicants' reports that can be used to track applicants interested in a particular school/college or major.