Learn what Query Library resources are available for UW-Madison staff in the area of timetable management.
UW-Madison employees selecting this group carry out the following functions in their job:
- Entering and updating Timetable data online
- Making room requests
- Submitting funding requests (Short-term staffing, TA budget, Honors)
To perform their job functions employees selecting this group access data that helps them:
- Audit course time/day and room information after data entry
- Audit variable credit and honors data
- Audit topic title data
- Audit Timetable course scheduling overlaps
- Audit for Instructor?s name in e-grading
- Compare one semester?s data with another
Examples of working titles for this group include:
- Academic Department Manager
- Program Assistant
- Academic Department Specialist
- Timetable Representative
- University Services Program Supervisor
- University Services Associate
- Data for Departmental Timetable Representatives (Master Copy), Faculty, Public Display, and Audit of Enrollment Limits and Room Cap Requests, Sort by Instructor, Not Primary, Topic Title, and Requisite Audit are also available.
- Timetable Audit - Class Overlaps
Delivers two reports: one for Monday, Wednesday & Friday and one for Tuesday and Thursday.